SU while in Canada

It is possible to receive your SU while you will be studying in Canada. Once you have received the letter of acceptance from Canadian university, you simply need to apply at the SU office of your home university.

Furthemore, you can apply for a faculty scholarship that covers your travel expenses. You should apply at the faculty you belong to at least one semester before your exchange.